LIMITED NUMBER OF BEAUTIFUL HOMESITES OVERLOOKING
6 Acres w/stream
Interested in a rare and attractive land buying opportunity in Sequim Washington? Listen to this unique story.
In 1982, a landowner platted his prized 60 acres into 10 tracts to grandfather it against upcoming expensive, restrictive land use regulations. He then refused to sell in his lifetime. Now the estate is settled and you can own 5 acres in an ideal and sought after location close to town for just $99,500 and because it was grandfathered there will be no impact fees for future construction. The land overlooks East Sequim Bay with panoramic views and it is less than 2 miles away from the John Wayne Marina. Make no mistake about it, because these large acreage tracts are grandfathered from restrictive regulations they have avoided many expenses and are being sold at prices that are otherwise not available in today’s market.
Don’t Wait, Call NOW 877-753-9066!
Why Sequim Bay Overlook?
A Sunny Spot Amid The Clouds
• Immediate access to the Straits of Juan de Fuca and Pacific Ocean
• Underground utilities (power, water, telephone & high speed internet)
• Oversized parcels with scenic cedar & fir trees and long range views
• Paved Roads
• Only 18 inches of average rainfall per year
• No time limit to build, Choose your own builder
*includes $10,000 discount